Body Ladder Body Ladder

Very fun and Unique but...

Here's the thing, First off, look we know who made the game, and if we wanted to go to your site, we would on our own. I can't tell you how ANNOYING it was to fall down, try to get health or a power-up just to spam click your site advertisement. Secondly, power-ups dropped like .02% of the time for me. Finally, the zombies would climb, get stuck and suddenly appear on the pile randomly. Fix those HUGE problems and it would be a great, 10 star game.

Covert Front episode 1 Covert Front episode 1

Awesome!

Very well made game, good puzzles, and good storyline. I'm glad i finished the whole thing without using a walk through or any help, :D. Can't wait for part two! Good job!

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

i love these kind of games!! :()

yes!! greatest launch game evaa!!!! i loved it in everyway,but one thing that made me mad, sometimes when the cat is going really fast it'll hit like a trampoline,or a box of explosives dead in the center,yet it won't hit the item, it'll hit the cat :/...but anyway awesome!!!

Magnetism 2 Magnetism 2

awesome game!

loved it--SPOLIER!! the easter egg is on the "Name" :D, but anyway good game!

Rainbowsphere Rainbowsphere

awesome!!!

challenging!! yet sooo addicting!!! awesome game guys! easily deserves front page :D :D XD

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

i loved it!

I thought it was going to be a quick 10 second game but was i WRONG!,i loved the humor i cracked up through a lot of it... Great job on this!!!!

The Maze Game The Maze Game

Fun,..for abit

It's an OK game, but if you right click,then move your mouse over to the "Goal" you win,...sooo use arrow keys i guess,because there is a glitch ><

RaidenX RaidenX

Wow...just...wow

You've recreated my favorite arcade game..Thank you.. I love you, but not in a gay kinda way,but in a way where a man loves his video games.... : D Amazing......

Mini Indy Mini Indy

Heh....it's ok

Fun for 5 minutes,try adding more levels,upgrades,and more cars..then that'll be awesome

=Score-6.5 Seconds

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

OMFG SWEEEEEET!!!

HAHAH my fav. game on NG!! loved it so much, great flash dude!! Question: what was the song playing during the security Breahced level on adventure,when all those guys popped out?