All I Need All I Need

yes! yes!

I Love Radiohead!!!! Thank you, you perfectly captured Thom Yorke's music through the art of animation, thank you.

Shame by the Slice Shame by the Slice

Very good.

I thought the whole movie was very well made. The art was very well drawn, and the animation was crisp and clean. Some parts were very funny, you're a good writer. Looking forward to the ending, or at least the next part of the episode. Good job!

BaconMask responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! I'm working on part 2 right now. It's pretty much done, but I'm re-doing some stuff so it will be better.

Thanks again!

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

Sin CIty..i loved it

Just saw the movie, it was my favorite, great movie, great Tribute man looked great had that feeling to it..maybe you should of added some of the clips from the movie..but it's your flash and it got oyu front page XD...but awesome man keep it up!!

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Very fun and Unique but...

Here's the thing, First off, look we know who made the game, and if we wanted to go to your site, we would on our own. I can't tell you how ANNOYING it was to fall down, try to get health or a power-up just to spam click your site advertisement. Secondly, power-ups dropped like .02% of the time for me. Finally, the zombies would climb, get stuck and suddenly appear on the pile randomly. Fix those HUGE problems and it would be a great, 10 star game.

Covert Front episode 1 Covert Front episode 1

Awesome!

Very well made game, good puzzles, and good storyline. I'm glad i finished the whole thing without using a walk through or any help, :D. Can't wait for part two! Good job!

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

i love these kind of games!! :()

yes!! greatest launch game evaa!!!! i loved it in everyway,but one thing that made me mad, sometimes when the cat is going really fast it'll hit like a trampoline,or a box of explosives dead in the center,yet it won't hit the item, it'll hit the cat :/...but anyway awesome!!!